8401 EAGLE CREEK PARKWAY, STE. 700 www.chiefmfg.com
SAVAGE, MINNESOTA 55378 USA 10/05
CABLE LOCK KIT
LC-1 & LC-1-12
The cable lock kit is used as a projector accessory. The kit
includes a coiled cable that extends to the applicable
length, two steel security pads, a 2-gram tube of super glue
gel, and a 30mm padlock.
The cable lock kit is supplied in two models numbers:
Coiled cable, extends six feet.
Coiled cable, extends 12 feet.
Figure 1. Parts
Unpack the shipping carton and check for the contents
listed in Table 1 and shown in Figure 1.
Table 1. Parts List
REF DESCRIPTION QTY QTY
10A COILED CABLE, 6 feet 1
10B COILED CABLE, 12 feet 1
20 SECURITY PADS, steel 2 2
30 SUPER GLUE GEL, 2-grams 1 1
40 PADLOCK, 30mm 1 1
50 KEY, padlock 2 2
60 PREP PAD, Alcohol 1 1
To install the coiled cable (10A or 10B), do the following:
1. Locate the two flat surfaces where the security pads
(20) will be installed.
2. Clean the two flat surfaces using the alcohol prep pad
WARNING: Before using the super glue gel, read
the printed instructions on the tube carefully to avoid
3. Apply super glue gel (30) onto the cleaned flat surface
where the first security pad (20) will be placed.
4. Place the security pad (20) onto the cleaned surface.
5. Apply pressure onto the pad, as needed.
6. Repeat Steps 3 through 5 to install the second security
7. Connect coiled cable (10A or 10B) to security pad
(20) using the padlock (40). Retain the keys (50).
View the manual for the Chief LC1 here, for free. This manual comes under the category locks and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 5.1. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Chief LC1 or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the Chief and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Chief owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0