Thank you for choosing Lezyne LED Lights. Our LED lights are cordless, self-contained units with high-powered LEDs
and rechargeable/replaceable Lithium Ion batteries. Lezyne LED Lights are high-performance sporting lights intended
for various outdoor activities. Always use care when operating.
Adventures in the dark are inherently dangerous activities, we strongly advise you to take caution at night. Lezyne LED
Lights will greatly improve your visibility, but there are still many dangers. Lezyne recommends for every night adventure
- Wear protective gear
- Dress with highly visible clothing
- Use a RED rear-facing tail light
- Travel with proper tools and tire repair
The following accessories are included with your Lezyne LED Light:
thumb screw (1)
USB Mini-B Port
25.4mm clamp (1)31.8mm clamp (1)
Mini-B USB charging cable (1)
*Super Drive & Power Drive
*Mini Drive Only
top plate (1)
READ THIS ENTIRE MANUAL
before operation in order to ensure proper use and care of your new
yourself about lighting laws in the country of intended use.
In the United States, Lezyne LED Lights carry a two (2) year warranty from the original purchase date to the original
owner (proof of purchase is required). This warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects on the LED light housing,
electronics, LED, and the mounting bracket supplied. Lezyne Batteries carry a 6 month warranty against any manufacturing
defects. Issues not covered by the warranty include normal wear and tear, improper installation, attempting to access
electronics, modifying electronics, damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, and neglect.
Please register your LED Light at www.lezyne.com/reg.html. Contact your local dealer or visit www.lezyne.com for
complete warranty information and contact information regarding warranty issues.
For warranty issues outside of the
United States, please contact the distributor/retailer for
your country or region directly.
Lezyne LED Lights are meant to be operated in temperatures between -15˚C and 45˚C (5˚F and 113˚F). Lezyne LED
Lights should only be operated in supplied mounting bracket.
DO NOT look directly into the light beam, or shine in another person’s eyes.
Lezyne LED Lights are water resistant under normal conditions, but are NOT waterproof.
DO NOT SUBMERGE
. If moisture gets inside the body, remove the rear cap and battery, open the USB plug and air-out
until completely dry.
NEv ER ATTEMpT TO REMOvE THE fRONT LENS AND ELECTRONICS. Doing so will void your warranty.
If replacing the battery only use LIR 18650 2 Amp PROTECTED (part # 4712805977314) or LIR 123A 2 Amp
PROTECTED (part # 4712805977321) depending on your model. Make certain the (+) Positive terminal is
18650 battery. See CHARGINGfor instructions on installing the battery.
A reminder that Lezyne LED Lights are high-powered sporting lights and should only be operated in the
Lezyne USA Inc./Lezyne Co., Ltd. does not accept any liability for injuries or other damages resulting from the use of
this product in any circumstances.
The following instruction manual covers the operation and care of the Super Drive, Power Drive, and Mini Drive Lezyne
LED Light systems. Identify your light model below for further information regarding batteries and mode settings.
- 450 max Lumens
- 300 max Lumens
- 150 max Lumens
1. Remove light body from mounting bracket top plate.
2. Remove thumbscrew from mounting bracket top plate and discard packaging.
3. Select the correct bar clamp for your handlebar diameter.
That Is All:
Run Times and Modes:
Assembled with top plate
and thumb screw.
Press tab down
to release light
screw to secure
4. Slide the clamp over your bars with the bolt hole facing forward, place the top mount on the clamp and insert
thumbscrew from bottom.
5. Tighten thumbscrew until snug; clamp should not rotate on the bars.
DO NOT Ov ERTIGHTEN.
6. Slide the LED light into top mount from the front and push until body clicks in place.
7. To remove LED light, press the release tab and pull light forward. Take caution as light body may be warm.
8. Adjust the pitch and yaw of your light so the terrain in front of you is fully
9. After adjusting horizontal yaw position, check to make sure thumbscrew is properly tightened.
1. Locate the power button on top of the light.
2. Press and hold the button for one and a half (1.5) seconds to turn the light on, then release.
3. Continue to press the button to cycle through modes.
brighten, then release the button.
With a fully charged Lezyne battery your Lezyne LED Light will have approximately the following run times and light
output at the below mode settings: (Lumens=lm)
Low battery warning: Your Lezyne LED Light is equipped with a battery monitor that alerts you when the battery is low.
discharged. It is recommended that you fully charge your light before the next use.
Thermal protection circuit: Lezyne LED Lights are protected by a thermal detection system. If the operating temperature
change the light back to the previous mode setting.
USB cable. ALWAYS use your supplied USB cable to charge your light.
To charge your light:
Super Drivepower DriveMini Drive
It is acceptable to plug your USB cable into a USB wall outlet charger you may already have, but this will not change
charging times. The Lezyne electronics will regulate the incoming voltage for proper charging.
Leaving the LED Light unit plugged into a power source longer than the required charge time is ok, it will not damage
When storing your Lezyne LED Light for long periods of time it is suggested that you charge it every 60 days to keep the
than 4 months, remove the battery from the light. Before your next use fully charge the battery.
In order to ensure proper function of your light:
- If your lens is dirty, use a soft/damp cloth to wipe dirt away.
- Do not use harsh materials or chemicals to clean as these may scratch the lens surface.
- Never use a hose or high-pressure washer to clean your light.
- When storing the LED Light, charge the battery every 60 days. See
Now that you know everything there is to know about your Lezyne LED Light, charge it up and go for an adventure in
the dark!If you have any questions regarding your product please visit www.lezyne.com for contact information. Thank
you for your Lezyne LED Light purchase.
- International wall charging kit (1-LED-CHARGE-V104)
- LIR 18650 Battery (1-LED-BAT-18650-V104)
- LIR123A Battery (1-LED-BAT-LIR123A-V104)
- Handle Bar Mounting Kit for 25.4mm and 31.8mm bars (1-LED-HBMOUNT-V104)
Horizontal Yaw Adjustment
2. Locate and open the USB rubber plug.
3. Insert the small end of the supplied USB cable into the light housing.
4. Plug the opposite end of the USB cable into your computer’s USB port OR a USB wall outlet charger. (USB wall
outlet charger sold separately)
Please try another USB port that is a powered source.
7. Charge for recommended amount of time (see chart below).
9. Remove the USB cable and reinsert rubber protective cover securely (It is important to note that the USB
protective cover is completely sealed).
Charging times vary according to battery size. Please see charging table for your model of light. Lezyne LED Lights use
time of your light.
Spare batteries: If you choose to carry extra batteries it is ok to change the batteries at any point during use. Please note
that only Lezyne branded LIR 18650 2 Amp PROTECTED batteries may be used with Lezyne LED Lights. Lezyne batteries
have a protected battery circuit. When installing the battery please note the direction of the (+) polarity.
25.4mm clamp31.8mm clamp
Super Drivepower DriveMini Drive
High450 lm / 1.5hr300 lm / 2hr150 lm / 1hr
View the manual for the Lezyne Super Drive XL here, for free. This manual comes under the category Bicycle Lights and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 5.4. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Lezyne Super Drive XL or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the Lezyne and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Lezyne owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0