(To read imperatively before use. Adjustments required during the first flight)
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING BIONIC BIRD
The first Bionic Bird !
- Ultra light bird, weight 9.30g.
- Powerful main motor (1.2 watt output) with aluminum heat sink.
- Electronic protection against overheating.
- 1:36 Reducer (patented) ultra-compact and lightweight (0.3 g).
- Precise power control (128 steps).
- Adjustable tail angle for slow or fast flights (indoor/outdoor).
- Sharp and immediate steering control by wing distortion (patented) for aerial stunts.
- Impressive gliding due to its very low ratio weight/wing area (3.42 g/dm²).
- On-board hybrid lithium polymer battery, 55 mAh (1.6 g).
- Full battery protection against short circuit, overload and complete discharge, for a
- Up to 6 min flight at full speed, 7.5 min max for normal flight, or a distance of 1.8 km.
- Short charging time of the Bird in 18 minutes.
- The bird charges on the plug adapter on which it connects automatically by retractable
Application “The Flying App”:
- Compatibility: Check compatibility with systems and devices on www.mybionicbird.com
- Range: The controllable distance of the bird is 100m in all directions.
- Protocol: Bluetooth 4 (Bluetooth Smart).
- Multiplayer system with Bluetooth connection, ability for multiple players in one place.
- User interface: 2 intuitive modes (“Easy”, “Steering Wheel”) and 2 joystick modes (“One
Finger”, “Classic RC”)
View the manual for the XTIM Bionic Bird here, for free. This manual comes under the category Drones and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the XTIM Bionic Bird or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the XTIM and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other XTIM owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0